School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Salary: Grade 1 points 1-3 (£17,842 to £18,562 FTE)
(£2,689 - £2,798 pro-rata actual per annum)
Contract: Part-time 6 hours 40 minutes per week, Term Time Only
We are part of Futura Learning Partnership which currently comprises of thirteen schools and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
We are seeking to appoint a reliable and committed individual who can provide care, guidance and support for our children during the lunch break in the role of lunch time School Meals Supervisory Assistant.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
The closing date for applications is: Ongoing
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Trust Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Chandag Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.